Process failure

Giuseppe Iannacone

@Giuseppe Iannacone - follow the advice given by James regarding editing a process instance and make the change on a current workflow that is in a suspended state (wait for the status change). Once the node expires, it should follow the "expired" route (the "reopen" route will no longer be accessible because of the new expression)

If you like to make this change on workflows associated with ongoing requests, then yes, you will have to make this change to all of them... of course only if they fall into the scenario I described otherwise they will be fine.

Until a different solution is available I would say to make this change on BP configuration so all new requests will have the change already...

Hi @Giuseppe Iannacone

We have added a check that will clear this variable that was causing your issue each time the Suspend and Wait for Status Change was reached.  This should allow you to maintain your original configuration without having to change all of your BPMs. 

This will be available as of the next Service Manager update (build 1453)

I hope this helps.

Regards,

James

On 3/4/2019 at 6:36 PM, James Ainsworth said:

Hi @Giuseppe Iannacone

We have added a check that will clear this variable that was causing your issue each time the Suspend and Wait for Status Change was reached.  This should allow you to maintain your original configuration without having to change all of your BPMs. 

This will be available as of the next Service Manager update (build 1453)

I hope this helps.

Regards,

James

@James Ainsworth thank you, really appreciated

• 6 months later...