Hornbill LDAP Import Configuration settings Issue

Izu

Prior to installing the most recent LDAP_Import utility; the configuration settings was implemented via two configuration files ( i.e. one for the Cost Centre and the other for the Department) hence the previous LDAP_Import utility was executed twice.

With the new LDAP_Import utility; the configuration setting is implemented via the 'Data Configuration Manager' but we would like to confirm that the cost centre and department details are imported and linked as previously done.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Steve,
I have had at the 'Associating a Group to Hornbill User Accounts' section of the Wiki page as suggested.

Furthermore, I look at the current configuration setting (i.e. 'Organisations') via the Data Configuration Manager' and compared that to the previous settings implemented via the two config files and it does seem to me that the 'Organisation' settings is incomplete.

Please, see below the current and previous configuration settings sections and let me know your feedback..

conf_Department.json

"OrgLookup":{
        "Action":"Both",
        "Enabled":true,
        "Attribute":"[department]",
        "Type":2,
        "Membership":"member",
        "TasksView":false,
        "TasksAction":false,
    "OnlyOneGroupAssignment":true
 }

conf_costcentre.json

"OrgLookup":{
        "Action":"Both",
        "Enabled":true,
        "Attribute":"[company]",
        "Type":3,
        "Membership":"member",
        "TasksView":false,
        "TasksAction":false,
    "OnlyOneGroupAssignment":true
     }

335006584_Configsetting-Organisation.JPG.71848bf84c89d5744eb7609dd3951f09.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

@Izu - firstly I would advise using @ mentions so the user gets notified of this, like: @Steve G

You were using two different imports previously because the tool could only do one association at a time. The new version can do multiple associations during one import:

image.png

The import then needs to be configured accordingly. Based on your previous config files, this is how this would look in the new import configuration:

image.png