BPM fail to assign to team

J_Tamburrini

Afternoon All,

does anyone else get the following error> the bpm was working on Friday but fell over on Monday?

image.png.64fd010a701e7b36daf876b5f099867b.png

So from the start fo the process

HR  email over the forms ,The forms are setup in the routing rules to log a new SR in the staff administration group/Team.

The BPM is set out as per below,

image.thumb.png.ea68aac9b903fcd19f29237f015a9bf8.png

image.png.ac936ca140f3b29d76e8cdcdf93854f3.png

It crashes out on the assign part regardless of auto or manual. again worked fine on Fridays UAT

image.thumb.png.4c83c1e45c77b62763717ccfbbe1b865.png

i tried to set to manual assign on both and i now get an error BPM process failed to restart

Xmlmc method invocation failed for BPM invocation node 's1/flowcode-5c76dc03-4bea-e702-2aec-f7d506ac8046': 0200 apps assignTeam FlowCode Exception (com.hornbill.servicemanager/entities/Requests/fc_bpm/assignTeam): Input parameter validation error: The element <accessToken> was not expected at location '/methodCall/params/accessToken'

@J_Tamburrini changing process configuration does not affect existing requests. When a request is created a "copy" of the proces definition at that time is created (called process instance) and this process instance is associated to the request. Restarting won't pick up changes in configuration either as the "restart" will still use the process instance created for that request.

The reason why the process failed there was because of the "Team" parameter set to auto. I can have a look and have this request fixed if you like though...