Size limit of images in progressive captures

Alisha

Hello,

As far as I can see, we are limited to approximately 340px width when using images in progressive captures. This makes screenshots of error messages harder to read as the text is smaller.

Would it be possible to increase the size limit of images to about 520px so it fills the white space to the right, please?

Many thanks,
Alisha

Hornbill error e.g..jpg

Hi Alisha,

I was wondering if you have tried saving the file with a slightly higher resolution.  As this uses wiki markup, we don't automatically resize the image to fit the space. We only show the image as it is.  However, before making it too big, you also need to consider the different screen sizes that your users use.  The adaptive screen layouts may show some white space on a larger monitor, while users on small monitors/screens may not see the white space.  

Here is an example of the first screen of a New Starter progressive capture where I wanted to make it clear what the next set of questions were for and how long it might take to complete.  To do this I did have to save my two separate images into one image and then change the size of my image for the best fit.

image.png

Regards,

James

Hi James,

My original JPG image size was 480 x 95. I then re-saved it to 850 x 224, but still get the same result of it shrinking the image (on the customer portal). I then tried saving the larger image as a PNG.

However, when I look at the call from the Request List, the image is fully responsive to the browser changing size.

Is there different picture formatting for different pages within Service Manager?

Many thanks,
Alisha