Project Portfolio View

Darren Rose

Hello

Would it be possible to have the columns on Project Portfolio amended, or have the option to configure the ones we want to see, similar to how the request list works on Service Manager? 

image.thumb.png.ef8f8a6acc1f9f6b19d1f50667112f2a.png

We haven't found the Last Modified By and Last Modified Date to be much use to us, but having the Sponsor, Actual Start Date and Scheduled End Date information would be extremely useful as a minimum

Thanks 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Would it be possible to see all Projects in the Portfolio View? Also the Projects I'm not a member of? Maybe add a new Role, like Project Management Office?

@Darren Rose I'm pleased to say that the next Project Manager update will include the ability to customize the columns in the project portfolio 'My Projects' and 'Favourites' views on a per user basis. Each user can set the columns in any order that they like, showing and hiding the columns that they want to see. Additional columns for scheduled start and end dates as well as actual start and end dates have also been added.

Alex

Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 10.54.30.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

@Nikolaj thanks for your post. I'll check with our development team but I don't believe that the sub status field was added as an available column in the project portfolio when the new feature was introduced. I'll ask them to add it in to the next update if that is the case as it will be simple for them to add.

Alex

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Nikolaj apologies for the late reply. 

I've chased our development team and there is currently no update. It appears that the last modified date is only updated when the project details are updated. There will need to be changes to several operations to make sure the last modified date is updated successfully. I've been assured that this will be part of the next project manager update.

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2018 at 9:53 AM, Nikolaj said:

Hello Support,

I know I already mentioned it but we have to find a solution for this. Because it is confusing me now a lot

Thanks and best regards

Nikolaj

image.png.a945bd02d738dd12b192a2817d19f2dc.png

image.thumb.png.e65004eaa954961c43c47f2482cef7d2.png

On 12/7/2018 at 9:53 AM, Nikolaj said:

Hello Support,

I know I already mentioned it but we have to find a solution for this. Because it is confusing me now a lot

Thanks and best regards

Nikolaj

image.png.a945bd02d738dd12b192a2817d19f2dc.png

image.thumb.png.e65004eaa954961c43c47f2482cef7d2.png