Analysts Unable to view some calls

clampj

Hi

An analyst in the 2nd line team (called Field Support) has pointed out that they are unable to view a small selection of calls.  When results are returned from a search, calls that cant be viewed are in black rather than a clickable blue link.  My first thought was to check their team was configured on the service as a supporting team and this is currently set to supported by all teams so I assumed that wasnt the issue.  I did however test and add the 2nd line team onto the supported teams list and it can now be viewed.

Removing the supported teams so that all teams support the service breaks it and it can no longer be viewed by 2nd line analysts.  Is this a fault?  If not can someone explain whats happening and why the call isnt viewable by the 2nd line team when the service is supposed to be supported by all teams?

The ref is IN00002479 if any hornbill bods want to take a look.

Thanks

J

Hi @clampj

Thanks for your post.  A request displayed in the Global Request Search that belongs to a Service that is set for all teams to support should be accessible.  While we are investigating I was wondering if you could do a test on the request list to see if this same request is visible there. From the Team filter can the user select ''All My Services'' and then use the quick filter to type in the request ID or other text to locate of one of the requests that they can't access on the Global Search.  Let us know if they are accessible from the request list.

image.png

Many thanks,

James

Hi James

Thanks for the reply.  Unfortunately, when the 2nd line analysts have seen this its always been on closed calls.  I've asked them to try find calls still open.

The strange thing is, the service desk analysts have been able to open the call as they are the team that has resolved it.  Noit sure if this helps?

Thanks

J