BPM not picking up SLA change after assigning Priority

Steve Giller

I have a Suspend:Wait For Priority node, followed by a Get Request Details node, followed by an Update Service Level node - but the Service Level is not being assigned.

I've attached the BPM (the update is in Stage 1) in case there's an error in there. The process worked in testing under a different Service, but not since I moved it to the live service although the SLAs are linked to both.

dc-it-incident.bpm.txt

@DeadMeatGF I don't know your SLA rules but, is there any criteria configured which will match a service level when "Start Response Timer" is reached? You would need this... I have explained this in some detail in this forum thread

https://community.hornbill.com/topic/11616-response-timer/ : "Start Response Timer" should create a start time and a target time... but it can only do this IF it can find an SLA and SL (service level) matching current SLA rules...

Also, the first node, "Update SLA" ... without any timer started it won't do anything so you might as well remove it...

• Victor changed the title to BPM not picking up SLA change after assigning Priority

Currently there is an SLA of "IT Incoming" which matches when there is no priority - that part works fine, it is assigned and the Response & Resolution targets appear. It's after the Suspend:Wait for Priority that the new SLA is not applied.
This worked when I had it running in our Testing Service, and the same method works for our Facilities Service, not sure where I've messed this one up :/

@Victor it does - it triggers the two Set Check List Item nodes, which it can only get to by going through the Update Service Level node!

Should there be a delay from publishing a BP to the next call picking the new version up, as (I've not checked yet) I may have heard that the new process is starting to be applied on the most recent calls?

36 minutes ago, DeadMeatGF said:

Should there be a delay from publishing a BP to the next call picking the new version up

Once a BP version has been published the next call logged will have this BP version running... no delay.

Can you give me some request references where the SLA did not update, I want to check the logs and see if there is an error or something which might explain it...

Something must have happened, code does not fix by itself :D