Customer Feedback Chart

SJEaton

Hi

I've created a chart based on customer feedback star ratings for closed requests.  We have a 5 star rating and the chart generated is as attached.  Can you confirm what the '0' count in blue means please as we don't have a 0 stars option, just 1 - 5?  Does it mean someone completed feedback but didn't give a star rating and then 'no set' indicates where feedback hasn't been submitted at all?   I've also screenshot the view set up for this so you can see what makes this chart.  Thanks

Sam

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Sam,

I'm going to assume that this is still the case for you.  Discussing with Developers and as mentioned before, 0 is not used in our code so we are not aware at this point how these fields would have been populated with this value.  I was wondering if you have experienced any new requests that mark feedback as being zero (0)?    

Regards,

James

But this is just based on the 5 star rating already built into the system so I have no idea of what or how to clean the data as we can't determine the action (or non action) that generates the zero?  We will continue to assume that its where a customer hasn't even looked at the feedback form.

Sam

• 1 month later...

@SJEaton  When closing a request via the BPM, the system was incorrectly setting the rating to 0. This is where all the 0 values are coming from.

If a user provides feedback, then it would have overwritten the 0 value. I think it is safe to assume that they are the same as "not set".

Ryan

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @SJEaton

There was an issue that was found where closing a request through the BPM set the value to 0.  This has been corrected and 0 is no longer used. 

This fix will not update your data.  It will only prevent it from occurring in the future.  For your existing star rating feedback chart, 0 and Not Set are the same.  Just that one had the request closed via BPM and the other would have had requests closed manually.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

James