Strange Error

Steve Giller

@DeadMeatGF

Does it relate to a specific action (e.g. an email is sent to the Request's customer after it is logged)? Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the error that you're presented with, then opening a Request?

@DeadMeatGF We will look at the issue with Site form.

In relation to the BPM error, that perhaps works for you as you've more roles than your colleague. We will take a look - this shouldn't fail.

I created a Business Process that assigns Request to a team. I tried this as a user with "Incident Management User" and "Collaboration Role" - I couldn't recreate the error. I also tried the same step as a Service Portal and Customer Portal user and again I couldn't recreate the error. Could you ask your colleague to logout/login again - raise a new Request and then check if they can still recreate the error?  

@DeadMeatGF if you update the app, the issue with Progressive Capture will be sorted. We've not been able to replicate the error you've been experiencing, if there are any replication steps let us know and we can look into it some more.