My Activities not displaying correclty

Martyn Houghton

The My Activities window does not seem to be displaying activities in the correct columns. For example I have created a callback activity back in April, 15/04/2016 with a reminder of a day before, but this is shown in the someday column not overdue.

Is there is something we need to configure on the My Activities screen?

Cheers

Martyn

Hi Martyn,

Thanks for your reply. I did a check on the Callback functionality and there is a problem. It is supposed to set the Due Date but it sets the Start Date. Because of that the reminder will not work and the column it is ordered will be wrong.

The relevant team is already fixing this and will be available in the next service Manager release.

What you can do for n ow is edit the Due Date, make sure is after the start date and save. That will place the Activity in the right place.

Regarding the other post (8398) is not relay related to this issue but you will see a response soon.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you,

Daniel.

Danie

As you advised, editing the activity and populating the Due Date, has made the activity display correctly on the My Activities form.

If you can let me know the Problem reference for the Call Back function not populating the Due Date, so I can keep an eye out for it in the release notes.

Thanks.

Martyn