Once a form is completed, how to have all main questions answered emailed to director?

I created a form where a line manager fills in all the details, so once the form is submitted it will automatically be generated into a ticket which the analyst will then proceed. 

Aim here is that before a ticket gets created we want the form with questions all answered to be emailed to the Director so he can approve, that way the ticket will be on hold till director approves or rejects the form submitted. 

How can this be done is my question, do you have an existing example or a guide i can follow? 

I've made an existing form in the past help of Hornbill which does the exact same thing but only when the line manager who fills in the form clicks on specific button triggering an email to be sent to the director/ticket being on hold till approval required. 

This time it will be something different but I'm trying to see how i can use existing workflow. 

Would appreciate your help. 

18 minutes ago, Sandip Bhogal said:

Aim here is that before a ticket gets created we want the form with questions all answered to be emailed to the Director

That's not possible, taking your description literally.

19 minutes ago, Sandip Bhogal said:

emailed to the Director so he can approve, that way the ticket will be on hold till director approves or rejects the form submitted.

This can be easily done in the Request Workflow, the simplest way would be to send an External Authorisation to the relevant Director, and then progress or close the Request based on their response.

Hi Steve,

I've got an existing request workflow inplace at the moment which collates to another intelligent capture which has External Authorisation setup to progress or close request based on response but wasn't sure if there's anything specific i need to amend to the way it currently looks (I had this setup from Hornbill before using credits). Is there anything i need to do from the Intelligent capture side?  

image.thumb.png.0f12e59ff6b0ae458e412daff0af888a.png

Basically that should be the kind of thing to look at.

As you're aware, the amount of text in an External Authorisation is limited, so depending on how much information you intend to communicate to the Director this may be a blocker, but fundamentally the idea would be:

• Get Capture Answers
  • Get Director's email
  • Create External Authorisation with Capture answers in the Authorisation Details section and send it to the Director
  • Progress the Request based on the response.