Question for search co-worker

Nikolaj

Hello Support,

Is is normal that the search for co-worker shows suspended Basic-Users? Can i switch it off somehow?

What is the deferent between archived User and suspended User by the way? What is the right way if a User is leaving the company?

Best regards

Nikolaj

image.thumb.png.10292450963e3ae8ff690f267aeb6b6d.png

A suspended User is one that cannot currently log on as they have, for example, entered an incorrect password multiple times.

They will appear in the search because they are still an active User, they just need their ability to log in restoring.

33 minutes ago, Steve Giller said:

appear in the search because they are still an active User, they just need their ability to log in restoring.

@Steve GillerOk that mean the right configuration would be archived if a user is leaving the company. We are running an ldap script for update user/ deactivate user. How can i easy change that for a lot of users from suspended to archived or can you do that via script for me?

Thanks

Nikolaj

9 minutes ago, Nikolaj said:

How can i easy change that for a lot of users from suspended to archived or can you do that via script for me?

If the Users are still in your LDAP source, and you can use that to identify which Users need updating (e.g. they're in a specific Leavers OU) this should be straightforward with the Import tool.

If you need Hornbill to do this you will need to raise an Expert Services request via the Success Portal.

@Steve Giller ok i have already changed it in the import update tool in hornbill. I will wait what happen in the next days if the users are there then it should automatically update if not i will raise a request for an Hornbill expert

Thanks and best regards

Nikolaj

image.thumb.png.d29826895c853c55935bba764cd4cbb8.png

• Like 1