Auto Assign to most available Analyst takes precedence how to control?

Hi,

Actually, we have an Auto Task created to raise a SR from an Incident request, if the Request was initially created incorrectly, Analyst can do so by clicking the Custom Button. Here in the Auto Task under the Log New Service Request Node we have set the Copy Team and Copy Owner to Yes, so that it should basically select the same owner and the Team to which the Incident was previously assigned to.

We have a situation here, we have recently enabled the Auto Assign to most available Analyst feature for one of the Assignment Group for Service Request and Incident process and currently this takes precedence everywhere. How can I restrict this in this below scenario, so that when a ticket is raised through an Incident (Using the Custom Button) Auto Task will take care of Creating the New Service Request copying the data from the Parent Incident including the Team name and Owner Name and it was working perfectly fine, by copying the same owner and the Team name (As defined in the Incident). But now its taking the Team and Owner name as per Auto Assign to most available Analyst feature and assigning the Service Request to the New Team and Owner name. 

FYI: I tried adding the variable for Owner Name and Team name below, but that is not working at the moment.

Regards,
Sahana

image.png.2410b69bde486d367a78630a4bc1d222.png

Without looking this is guesswork, but I would imagine the Workflow that the Request uses has an Assign node using the Round Robin option.

I would suggest having a decision before this node (don't forget to ensure the information is up to date with a Get Request Details node where necessary) and if the Request has an Owner, bypass the Assignment node.