How to generate Working Days on a form

Sandip Bhogal

@Sandip Bhogal

You could use Application -> Utility -> Calculate Working Date/Time to calculate when the request should be on hold until, and populate this in the 'On Hold Until' option.

You'll need to create a working time calendar which only includes Mon-Fri 00:00-24:00 and excludes bank holidays. In the workflow, use get local time to get the current date/time, and then use this along with the working time calendar you made to populate the fields in the Calculate Working Date/Time node. The calculate date/time output can then be used in your node - set on Hold Period to Ignore and On Hold Until to Variable, and select the output.

Hi guys, i tried to make changes, seems like its affected the form on how it used to work before, im not able to get it working again, at the bottom when i try to put in Awaiting Approval, it keeps disappearing and when i tried to test the 2 mins timer its now not working: Im not sure how to get this to work again, is there way to get the sub-status to work ? I'm also not able to revert back changes been working on other things from the form. 

image.png.8e2a7876d261131a72cd73d69b24635a.png

Hi Steve, i was looking at other forums on how they used suspense node e.g. Guest Mary's response in 2021

was wondering how would the suspense node for for my organisation? would it be similar to the one MAry pointed out, trying to work out for my scenerio, would it come before the hornbill automation...