First Time Fix on filter shows as "Not Set"

JanS2000

Hi, we have the first time fix node on our Incident BPM, but I've noticed that we have many many incidents that show the FTF as "not set", instead of Not Met or Met. These all use the same BP as others that show whether we did meet FTF or not. What scenarios would result in a "not set" result? I can't figure it out and have compared a number of the various tickets this has happened to, but can't find any common features. Some of them should fall into either not met or met.

I've struggled to find any info on FTF and so not sure if something on our set up is wrong and everyone else's works as expected. Any advice or guidance on this would be appreciated, thanks. If needed, I can log a call with support if it is likely to be a problem on our instance or in the workflow.

The first thing to note is that the First Time Fix is only calculated after a Request is resolved - any Request with a Status of New/Open/On Hold/Cancelled, or where the FTF node was reached while one of those was the status, will not have a FTF value set.

The First Time Fix node is documented on the website, and via the Help button on the node itself.

17 minutes ago, Steve Giller said:

The first thing to note is that the First Time Fix is only calculated after a Request is resolved - any Request with a Status of New/Open/On Hold/Cancelled, or where the FTF node was reached while one of those was the status, will not have a FTF value set.

The First Time Fix node is documented on the website, and via the Help button on the node itself.

Thanks Steve, I've read through the guidance already. The calls this has happened on were resolved, so would have expected them to have either met or not met. 

Just now, James Ainsworth said:

Is is possible that the requests that are set to not set are running an earlier version of the workflow, prior to the FTF being added?  The only other thing might be that there is some logic in your workflow that bypasses the FTF node in certain situations.

I wondered that, but this is happening seemingly randomly, and other calls using the same version of the workflow set the FTF correctly. It does seem to be bypassing it but I don't know why, I've exported the filter to try and find commonalities but drawing a blank so far.