It's working / It's still broken buttons

CraigP

I updated the wording/translation on these earlier this year, but have noticed that they have reverted back to the original wording.

I believe I had previously changed the following system settings, but I can't seem to find them anymore, were they removed?

guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.portal.home.requestView.details.resolve.working
guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.portal.home.requestView.details.resolve.broken

If so, how do I go about amending these buttons again? We don't feel that they are suitably named for Service Requests (or even a lot of incidents to be honest!)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Steve.

I see that the settings I had previously amended were still amended in this section, so I must have amended the wrong ones. I see there are multiple settings for these, it seems the second one was the one I was looking for. Out of curiosity, do you know what part of Hornbill each of these affect?

guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.portal.home.requestView.details.resolve.(working / broken)
guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.servicePortal.home.requestView.details.resolve.(working / broken)
ui.app.com.hornbill.servicemanager.selfservice.(closeRequest / reopenRequest)
user.view.selfservice.resolve.(working / broken)