Is there a way to save emails on Hornbill Ticketing system?

Sandip Bhogal

Without some context of what you're trying to achieve the question doesn't really make any sense.

Emails arrive in the Inbox unless you automatically process them with an Auto Responder rule and either create a Request from them or move them to a different folder. If an Auto Responder Rule processes them you have complete control over where they finish up.

If they do arrive in the Inbox (or any other folder) you they stay there until you process them - whether that's deleting them, moving them, or turning them into a Request.
Only if you delete them will they be removed, and even then they'll be in the Deleted Items folder until they are purged either manually or automatically via the emails.purgeDeletedItemsAfter setting.

There's no real concept of "saving" as they're only removed by a User/Automation which is always under your control.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for getting back on this, i had a request from our customer if there was a way to save emails i was also not sure of this wanted to ask everyone on here. 

is there a way to create sub-folders under the inbox, if so, how? I can atleast get our customers to store those specific/particular emails under sub folder for now think that would be handy. 

image.png.bd839c797838d66559d2cc143438f30a.png

Kind regards

Sandip