Restrict Use of Bulk Actions in Request List

Mike Hillman

Not sure if this is possible - I'm having some issues where I suspect some of my staff are using the Request Actions in the Request List to place tickets into On Hold statuses in bulk, in order to make it appear that they have been updated, when they've not actually followed up properly on the tickets individually as they should be

Is there any way to restrict who can access/use the Request Actions? I'd like to restrict them so my 1st Line Team can't access or use them (as there isn't a reason for them to bulk update tickets)

@Mike Hillman

On 7/10/2023 at 11:10 AM, Mike Hillman said:

I suspect some of my staff are using the Request Actions in the Request List to place tickets into On Hold statuses in bulk

On Hold is not available for the Bulk Actions:

Update/Resolve/Escalate/Cancel are, along with Assign/Add to Board
image.png

These are subject to the same controls as actions on an individual Request would be.

On 7/13/2023 at 3:08 PM, Steve Giller said:

@Mike Hillman

On Hold is not available for the Bulk Actions:

Update/Resolve/Escalate/Cancel are, along with Assign/Add to Board
image.png

These are subject to the same controls as actions on an individual Request would be.

Well, that's a rather obvious fact I've totally missed! Shows how often I use them.... my fault for assuming!

In some ways that's even worse, it means people are individually opening tickets to change the status, and ignoring the replies and updates in the timeline....

not to worry, many thanks