Red message: Offline for a couple of minutes

Claire Holtham

Morning, has anyone noticed hornbills availability being a little up and down more so than normal over the past few weeks?

My colleague who works in first line (so uses Service manager constantly) rang me to say it was down 8:51 (for him and at least one other colleague), but by 8:53 when we re-tested it was back up again. I've never noticed it myself (being a slightly less intensive user of the system). He said that this happens periodically (and is most frustrating when he has a customer on the phone, that he's taken all the details of a case but cannot save it - he gets a red message of death saying something like 'could not update instance'). 

I trust him when he says this has happened more frequently recently, and wanted to know if other sites had similar experience?

Thanks

Claire

@Claire Holtham
Thanks for the post. Apart from a DNS issue within 1 DC ((lasted 8 minutes) There has been no issues with  instance availability in the last 28 days (And then 2 instances had upto 25 minutes neither of them yours.) . Our monitoring checks from 5 locations every 5 minutes to ensure that all instances are responding.  If during the time your colleagues see an issue they can perform a system health check from hornbill.com that will show where the issue in connection lies. 

KInd Regards

Hornbill