Intelligent Capture built in Forms

Jim

Hi, 

I understand certain built in forms don't display on portal for users, I'm curious at the why for this and if there is a way for me to override this such as the 'Connections' form especially which would be incredibly useful for our end users and analysts

Could you explain what you're trying to achieve here?

Anything that is not visible will be for a reason - e.g. the Customer form is not required as the Portal knows who the Customer is already, and the Connections form would expose the names of every Co-Worker and Contact which would not be appropriate information to be made available to end users.

We offer a network drive request for users, they may be an entire team or department that require this access, at this time we have to manually within the process check against 6 fields being set and set the connections in the business process, there are so many decisions and limited to how many we can be bothered to add into a process where as a connection node would do this in its self, also the data query users does the same thing in terms of showing users, it just doesn't automatically add the users as a connection