Timeline for staff logged in and Available

7oaks

Not urgent but currently our Support team using Service Manager are always available (unless on Leave or Sick etc) as we use the Round Robin option to send Requests. Is there a way to see if they have marked themselves as anything other than Available so their calls go to someone else? Just on a daily basis would be handy. Thank you, Debby

Hi @7oaks

Thanks for your post.

There is a table called h_sys_accounts_status_log which I believe holds this information.  One should be able to create a report using this table to check when someone's availability has been changed.  Let me know if you need a hand with creating a report for this.

The Availability feature is optional.  If you find that it creates more problems than it solves, you could consider disabling this.  

image.png

Here is an example report that you can try.  I haven't fully tested it, so it may need a few tweaks to get the data that you need.

image.png

The report is grouped by user.  It will show entries for the current week, starting from Monday.  The In Working Time column will show 0 when a status is where the user would show as not being available.

When you upload the report, be sure to upload it under Platform Configuration

image.png

I hope that helps

user-availability.report.txt