Charts Group value order Broken?

QEHNick

Hi Nick,

So when set to "None" it returns data but but when to set to either of the other options it shows nothing? Will have a look but nothing has changed around this is a fair while....can you also provide the setup details of the widget so i can try copy the same setup.

Cheers

Hi Nick,

It will be because you are using a predefined date i assume as the "sampling type". 

Think this is a UI defect in that the option to "Group Values Order" shouldn't be available if the sampling type is set to a date.

I will check with the server team to see what the api is doing to confirm that.

Cheers

@QEHNick,

Ok so that might be an issue with the actual data, we would need to check that the  h_ownername (extra measure save columns) is actually being recorded. Only reason I could see no data being returned, when values order is none, is if there is actually "no data".

In my test chart it does display the data as expected, if there is data to display.

Can i ask that you raise a support request so we can get access to your instance as we will need to check the data capture for the measure. If you link this post in your request so Support know where to start looking.

Cheers

grpbyvalue-valuesorder-none.PNG