New items entered onto existing board missing status?

Adrian Simpkins

Hi All

Just looking at our escalated request board, and noticed that the new items entered onto the board today are missing the status, whereas anything entered on the board before today does show the status? Please see image below.

Anyone else noticed this at all?

Many thanks

image.png.a80214ca527c0ed4fbe1e02edad2bc59.png

Hi Trevor - thank you for checking. These are added to the board via our SLA configuration so the requests hit a trigger point and one of auto actions is to add it to the board. The only reference to the board in a BPM is to remove it from this board once a request is closed if it was added due to a breach. I have made no changes to either configuration for a while.

image.png.5d80742c8792afc1e7cfbbb137a52909.png

Many thanks

..............although

Is it just me, but when a card moves from one lane to another on our change management board (subsequent to the completion of the outstanding activities) the status line info (ie, 'Entered on' date/time) does not automatically update to show the details when the card entered the new lane. I have to refresh the whole board to get the updated lane info. I'm assuming that's not the correct behaviour?

TVM.

• Like 1

Hi Neil I did also notice some new items on one of my boards was missing the status again, but after a refresh it populated. As I could see the status after refresh I will continue to monitor the boards and will see if I notice the same behavior you mention - thanks