Manage Navigation Menu

Nikolaj

@Nikolaj

The menu items displayed are based on the applications you have installed and the roles you have allocated to the user. 

For example, you see the timesheet menu item if you have a role associated with Timesheet Manager. 

@Mary Thanks for your explanation. For example we do not use Customers/ Contact but i think this is associated to the role collaboration, what we need of course, so what can i do in this case? So my question is if i can order the menu items why i cannot hide some of these?

thanks and best regards

Nikolaj

@Nikolaj

Home and Customer menu items will be displayed for all users with the collaboration role.  

The Collaboration Role application rights allow viewing of contacts and organisations which is why you get menu item displayed. 

On 8/20/2021 at 10:52 AM, Nikolaj said:

can I hide it now

You can create a copy of the Collaboration Role, as a (new) custom role. Edit the new role and remove the specific rights that give access to those sections (contacts, organizations) in Hornbill. Then associate this (new) custom role to all users.

Important: make sure full users have this custom role (or the default Collaboration Role) associated to them otherwise they will not be able to use HB (they will get a "framework" error when login).