Request List / New View / created by / "me'?

Good day! 

I would like to create a shareable view, which which show each analysts' tickets they have created. Currently, I can use the below, but that is not shareable with the rest of the User Teams, Is there a way to code "@me?" where "me"=analyst in profile?

image.png.c0a74d6fb85a31703e70b51d40dfe6cf.png

Hi Daniella,

The use of variables in these conditions isn't currently available.  I'm interested in the scenario that you are looking to provide.  Are these people that create tickets and hand them over to other people to own, and they would like to keep track of these tickets that they hand over?

Yes, thank you for the response. In some cases, group meetings lead to a user logging tickets, which then need to be handed over to end user as the customer. In which case, since the person who created the ticket isn't the customer, tracking can be lost. The emails are available, however it is tedious to search through ticket numbers. I created the Custom view, "Created by me" where the Field Created By is Daniella Goral. Should I work with analysts to created their own, or is there a way to code "me" into the View creation?