SSO login to Azure AD

Martijn

Hi All, 

Got two users whom are unabe to access hornbill servicemanger using SSO (out of the 30odd users ) 

They get this message, "The signed object's hash did not match that in the signature"

Looking at our Azure Logging its marking the Login as successfull. 
Looking at the account in Hornbill nothing was changes and compared to AD it matches. 

So what things can i do / look at to get this fixed?
There is not log file in hornbill i can look at or refresh the hash somehow. 

Forgot to mention those two users have been able to to use SSO for the past 6 months it stopped working 2nd of Sept. 
Its not related to this, no unicode Chars in the account names (only in display name, but i don;t thinkt that matters) 

@Martijn

The problems is UTF8 characters in any of the fields (Display Name or LoginID) or any other part of the SAML request\response. This was due to a change in the handling of requests in the last build that contained UTF8 characters. 

Kind Regards

Keith Stevenson

@Keith Stevenson Hi Keith, 

Sorry to hijack someone else's post but we too are having this issue with users with ADFS rather than Azure AD - could this problem be applicable to us to? If so, is it possible to patch our instance? 

We have checked the other post and again, no issues with unicode characters being used in account names. 

Thanks,

Jack

@Jack_Podmore

Thanks for the post. The full update tonight (at 1AM UTC) will contain the fix for UTF8 chararacters. However this is a very specific issue, without checking your logs etc we can confirm whether its the same issue (If you get the same error message, there is a good chance its the same issue). Best to wait until tomorrow, if you still get error, log a call with our Support team and we can look at the logs. 

Kind Regards

Keith Stevenson

• Like 1