Notifications in requests

Guest Paul Alexander

Guest Paul Alexander

I love the idea of being able to add notifications to a request (re yesterday's update) and I can see that they're going to be very useful for us.

Would it be possible to get this field added to the Request List view please? I think this would be a really handy tool to show if a manager has escalated a call or has added a notification for whatever reason to a request..

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your post.  I'm glad that you like the request notices and I hope that you are able to put them to good use.  It would be a challenge to get these onto the request list.  I can't recall what the limit is, but if you have 5 notices, each with a character allowance for 255 characters.  I don't think that would be workable.  Maybe a column that simply showed the ! or i or both icons. You would still need to go into the request to see what the notice is.   If that is what you are looking for, I can put something into our backlog.  

3 hours ago, James Ainsworth said:

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your post.  I'm glad that you like the request notices and I hope that you are able to put them to good use.  It would be a challenge to get these onto the request list.  I can't recall what the limit is, but if you have 5 notices, each with a character allowance for 255 characters.  I don't think that would be workable.  Maybe a column that simply showed the ! or i or both icons. You would still need to go into the request to see what the notice is.   If that is what you are looking for, I can put something into our backlog.  

What if you could hover over the icon and it will display a popup of all the notices?

Guest Paul Alexander

Hi @James Ainsworth @samwoo

Either option would suit me to be honest! Just an indication that there IS a notification on a request would be helpful so either an icon and/or a hover-over option would certainly work for us.

thanks

• 4 weeks later...