Warning Pop Up Window for VIP / Executive Staff

Adrian Simpkins

Hi,

My apologies but I am sure I have posted about this previously but could not locate it in my history!

On SupportWorks we had the ability to configure a small warning message pop up window that we could associate to our VIP / Executive Team Members which was extremely useful for highlighting the importance of the request when ever an Analyst accessed the request. I believe when I raised it previously I was advised this is not possible in Service Manager, so I wanted to ask if it is something that can be / is being looked at as an enhancement please? It would be really useful as a visual reminder to our Analysts as they are missing this even though it is detailed in the Customer's details.

Many thanks !

Guest Ehsan

@Adrian Simpkins,

We're currently implementing a feature that provides the option to add Notices to a Request, this can be achieved automatically (i.e. via the BPM) or manually. This is on our 90-day development window and we're hoping to make it available in the coming weeks.

Ehsan

What you should be able to do is if you use one of the custom fields on a user to specify that they are a VIP,  the BPM of a request can check for this value and automatically add a notice to the request.  This will put a very visible banner across the top of the request to make sure it isn't missed when someone views the request. 

• Like 1