Customer Portal - Enforce password change

I am trying to implement a new password policy but it does not enforce until a user changes his/her password. Do we have a function available to set a password expiration time limit.
If this is not possible as of now, Is there a way I can extract the report of all the users and their password to confirm if they have adhered to the new password policy?

@Prem Prakash gautam I have created a separate thread re your query. As a rule of thumb, we encourage contribution on an existing thread if the topic is maintained. We advise if anyone wants to discuss something that is related to an existing thread but not that same to create a new thread. You can always link existing threads if they are relevant to your own.

@Prem Prakash gautam that is correct, it doesn't enforce until a user changes his/her password. At present there isn't the functionality to set a password expiration time limit, for the time being there aren't any immediate plans to implement this. As for the report, you can run a report on the users table, but the password stored there won't be of use because it would be an encrypted value.