Progressive Capture and Business Process report

chrisnutt

Hi,

I am hoping to tidy up unused Progressive Captures and Business Processes. Is there a way I can create a report to determine which ones are in use?

If not, is there another way?

Thanks

Chris

Looking through the Business Process list any BP's that have an Active state of De-Activated and hadn't been updated for some time would be prime candidates for review.  As for a report on which ones are actually in use that might be trickier.

Thanks @Deen,

A report would be ideal as I have many active BPs that are in use and have not been updated in a while. It'd be an unacceptable risk to deactivate them without knowing if they're in use. Service Manager obviously knows which BPs are in use through the config of each Service and Catalog item. Is there no way to report on that at all? If not, please may I suggest it gets added.

The only alternative is to painstakingly map out each and ensure that document is kept up to date. Feels a bit redundant in this day and age.

Chris

9 minutes ago, Will J Douglas said:

@chrisnutt

There is a Hornbill Service Portfolio Report which has this info.. It lists the service, catalog item, service status, request type and configured BPM and Prog Cap.

image.thumb.png.6f0371b7db1229882529f21edebbdadf.png

I've used it a few times to make sure I changed over all catalog items to a new BPM

Regards,

Will.

Brilliant. That could be exactly what I need. Is it something I need to configure myself! Thanks @Will J Douglas

Chris