Notify team of a task being assigned - help?!?

I have created a parallel process within in one of my BPM which requires two separate teams to complete separate tasks. I was looking at this with Yodit but we were unable to find the correct node to notify each team that a task has been assigned:

image.thumb.png.9f4ecaabeb41b84c926d4fcd689bf510.png

basically before each human task, i want a notification to go to the relevant team to inform the, that they have a task allocated. Can someone please tell me what node / conditions I need to use?

Thanks 

@David Longley firstly, you won't be able to use a notification sent by the workflow (BP) right after the task was created. The reason is simply that when the task is created the process is suspended awaiting for the task to be completed. Any subsequent node (which can be a notification) will only execute after the task is completed, as such, it won't make sense to have it after. If you think having it before is an option and would work, then you can make a use of "Email External Address" node (https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Service_Manager_Business_Process_Workflow) which sends an email to a specific email address. You can then have distribution lists on your mail server for each team, thus having one email address for each team, or you can include the email address for each team member in the node. The downside of having it before is that you won't have any specific task details (such as task ID)...