Service Portal - Change text

SimonSheldon

Is it possible to change the text for the headings on Service Portal shown below?

I'd possibly like to change "My Documents" to just "Document Library" and "My Services" to just "Services"??

I had a look in the Admin  Transalte  section and could find everything but these two items!

image.png

Hi @SimonSheldon,

These are the keys you will have to change for these two titles:

My Documents ->  Document Manager App -> Key: guest.app.com.hornbill.docmanager.menu

My Services ->  Service Manager App -> Key: guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.servicePortal.myServices

Hope it helps,

Daniel.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @James.Johnson,

To for Document Manager: Got o Home > Applications > Hornbill Document Manager > Translations. In the search box paste this key: guest.app.com.hornbill.docmanager.menu

For Service Manager: Home > Applications > Hornbill Service Manager > Translations . and search for the key: guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.servicePortal.myServices

You need to have "Can Manage Application Strings" right to perform this action. You can either create a new Role or use the "Translator" role. Admin should also be able to perform this action.

To change it click on the desired "Translated" string.

Hope it helps,

Daniel.

image.png