Jump to content


Hornbill Users
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


SimonSheldon last won the day on June 13 2019

SimonSheldon had the most liked content!

About SimonSheldon

  • Birthday September 1

Profile Information

  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

1,054 profile views

SimonSheldon's Achievements


Enthusiast (6/14)

  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges



  1. I'm having issues with this and am guessing its something i've done wrong with the integration call... In email template the time shows in UK format but with the time at the end... I've added the Integration call to BPM just before it sends the email but its not working... i tried the formatting shown on the Wiki article and as below and neither makes a difference. What am I doing wrong? I ran a query on the h_custom_21 field contents in database direct and its stored as DD/MM/YY HH:MM - and it all displays fine within tasks/call details etc.
  2. I didn't set up our ADFS (and have limited knowledge of how it works) so not sure on that @samwoo but might be worth a look if there's some sort of setting that handles what it redirects back to after auth?
  3. thanks Martyn - I'll have a play (with Dryrun enabled of course! :-) )
  4. @Adrian Simpkins sorry to hijack but would you be able to share how you are setting this on your LDAP import? :-) I need to do the same and have struggled to work out how to do it... Thanks Simon
  5. we've just had the same issue but all back up now...
  6. this works as expected for me... link to https://service.hornbill.com/<instance>/servicemanager/service/9/catalogs/ in a Word document and ctrl+click takes me to that catalog.... I'm using Office 365 ProPlus build 1902. I can see the adfs redirect kick in and then it opens on the the correct service landing page ... A link to the catalog item directly works as expected as well -> https://service.hornbill.com/<instance>/servicemanager/log/9/serviceRequest/33/
  7. Ah... I didn't know that so that's good to know!
  8. You need to add a "Get Request Information" node before the Human Task - the option will then be available to see and select the Flowcodes-Get Request Information-Owner (for Tasks). Cheers Simon
  9. Good to know and have now done the 1st Option as this is probably the better one for us and it works well for what we need.. I'll keep an eye out for a fix when its available. Thanks again Bob! Cheers Simon
  10. Still getting error and still showing as No Owner once I've removed those steps... Timeline is being stamped with manual update stating its been assigned to owner so that node is running....
  11. This all works OK if logged by an Analyst from Raise New who is set to Allow Assign in the 1st Line group as below - is the issue that we're assigning the call to a Team (1st Line) before we then do the auto assign?
  12. Hi Bob This call was logged by me and I'm a member of the 1st Line team but with No Assignment set - I am however a member of 2 other teams with assignment set to on. This was logged from the Raise New button - this is the only option we allow the call to be assigned to creator - any other method (Self Service/Email) it assigns based on Most Available agent and that seems to work no problem.# I'll PM the definition now for you.... Cheers Simon
  13. OK - changed as per your previous post and still failing when it goes to assign the first task based on Owner (for Tasks). This is the error in Analyst portal - fails on task creation and note the owner is set to "No Owner" even though I've modified to use variable... Task assignment in BPM that this is failing on is below:
  • Create New...