Incorrect Resolution Time Calculation

ALIPO

I have an issue with the calculation of a P4 call.

A P4 call was raised today has its resolution date calculated as 11/03/19 which is longer than the 3 day resolution it should have been given

The priority was changed to P3 on the same call and the resolution was correctly calculated to 08/02/19 as per the ServiceDesk hours set in config

Any ideas?

image.thumb.png.599ad31ee853baf7dcf50d854d9a7eb1.png

@ALIPO

What is the working time calendar you have linked to this SLA?

The target duration though expressed as day, hours and minutes, but they are calculated within the working time. So if you working time is 24/7 the 3 days is 3 days, but it it was only 06:00 to 18:00, i.e. 12hours it would be 6 elapsed days (presuming you are working weekends etc).

Cheers

Martyn

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Martyn Houghton said:

@ALIPO

What is the working time calendar you have linked to this SLA?

The target duration though expressed as day, hours and minutes, but they are calculated within the working time. So if you working time is 24/7 the 3 days is 3 days, but it it was only 06:00 to 18:00, i.e. 12hours it would be 6 elapsed days (presuming you are working weekends etc).

Cheers

Martyn

Our working days are Mon - Fri 08:00 - 17:00 = 9 hours, so using a 3 day SLA (72 hours) = 8 actual days, so the calculation is correct. I have since amended SLAs in accordance with 1 day = 9 hours rather than 24 hours

Thanks @Martyn Houghton for pointing me in the right direction

image.thumb.png.ea963061d8772447c5d12d66c8c577f5.png