Unable to Log Faults via Portal/Email @hornbill.com

Hi

I'm unable to log any faults via the portal - the options available to me are limited and I only have option to access the forum or wiki (see below).

When I attempted to email support@hornbill.com I received an undeliverable email, similar to the one received the other day when hornbill were experiencing email issues.

Thanks

Lauren

portal problem.PNG

@Lauren @Gemma Morrison

1. Please, do not use direct emailing to raise a support request, it is not an available channel to request support. Always use the webform.

2. Your Hornbill Premier Success plan expired today. I am not sure if this is the case if you renewed or not, I am just stating what our current record says. I will ask internally about this and will get back to you.

3. We are experiencing issues receiving emails to our support mailbox. I have posted an announcement in this regard here: 

@Lauren - I have discussed the situation of the Premier Success plan internally and I understand my colleagues from Customer Success team are dealing with this. Until this is fully clarified we have extended you plan until next Monday. It might take up to 15 min for all options to appear on the webform.