Changes made on a particular day

Kelvin

• 1 month later...

Hi @Kelvin

Sorry for the long time its taken to get back to you regarding this request. Is this still a requirement?
If so, are you look for the functionality to be able to pick particular calendar date(s) and return any change requests that were raised within that timeframe?

Kind Regards

Bob

@Bob Dickinson

Thanks for your reply, yes still a requirement. I am being asked that on a particular date or date range, for all hornbill changes. 

example 1

A member of staff have said they updated a request on a certain date, it is not on the expected request so I need to check that the information has not been recorded against another request by mistake.

example 2 

An IT analyst takes 50 calls in a day but no new calls are logged (only existing requests were updated.) my suspicion is that they have just not logged the calls. I need to be able to see all the request the analyst updated.

Hi @Kelvin

Unfortunately I'm not aware of a simple way we can get this information out of Hornbill. The timeline against a request is not easy to perform reports against so to be able to specify whether an update was made on a particular date by a particular person is not going to be achieveable through the tools we provide. It MIGHT be possible via a SQL statement but this wouldn't be dynamic (i.e. it wouldn't prompt you to enter a user and a date range for example). 

Sorry I can't be of more assistance here

Kind Regards

Bob