My Dashboards is changing tiles position

Giuseppe Iannacone

On 8/24/2018 at 3:10 PM, Giuseppe Iannacone said:

the "My Dashboards" view is not working properly. if i move tiles from position 1 to position 2, this position are not stored and once i visit again the page the old view is presented.

image.thumb.png.7f91dafe0f56b9b042d27a0947184abf.png

image.thumb.png.4c85cbfee0181393155fe863e52cfe1d.png

but again visiting the page or reloading will result in:

image.thumb.png.d153360bc0da7e525b42b52b57c64bdf.png

can someone from Hornbill staff,  please have a look on this issue?

Guest Dave Stewart

The Service Manager update that appeared available today drew mention of fixing the issue of rearrangement not working however has made it worse. Now it's not even possible to move Dashboards from one place to another. I also experienced, following the previous Hornbill Service Manager update, that my Dashboard view wouldn't open at all. Got a "Requests" error. I played about with disabling a number of Dashboards and it sprang back to life and thankfully continued to work when I turned them back on again.

6 minutes ago, Dave Stewart said:

The Service Manager update that appeared available today drew mention of fixing the issue of rearrangement not working however has made it worse. Now it's not even possible to move Dashboards from one place to another.

I have just tried this in my test instance on build 1306 and everything works fine.

When you try and rearrange the dashboards when you hover over a dashboard do you see the "move" icon displayed?

image.png

• 5 weeks later...