Authorisation Loop

Hi guys, first post...

im trying to create a request request at the mo (a request for customers to request a new service/modification of existing service)

i want to have an authorisation loop of when ive completed the human task of creating the new process, my line manager checks it and approves or rejects it - if he rejects it, i want it to launch a modification task (also human)

so thats all good...

what i then want, however, is to complete that task and relaunch the same authorisation task again. 

would simply looping back to this work, or would it break the BPM, as the task has already been completed? this way it can just keep going back around the same couple of tasks until we're both happy with the new process, at which point he authorises it and we deploy the new service.

On 8/10/2018 at 5:13 PM, Alex Jones said:

what i then want, however, is to complete that task and relaunch the same authorisation task again

@Alex Jones - it should not be a problem to implement what you described the way you described it... 

would simply looping back to this work, or would it break the BPM, as the task has already been completed?

It won't break the BP as every task that is created is unique, even if the process loops back to a previous task configuration (hope this makes sense). Just make sure you have an exit somewhere that "breaks" the loop... which I assume will be the authorisation task being approved...

Hi guys, first post...

welcome dracula GIF