Owner Reverting Back

Hello, I am trying to set a new owner in a auto task in BP but when I set the owner to one of my engineers it is reverting back to a no longer existent user once I click off. If I set it to auto and raise a ticket with it it gives me errors, I was speaking to my colleague and he thinks that this may of be a older version of the process but I have no other version of this. 

Any ideas would be great, if you need an example please let me know.

Thanks,

Logan G

Hi Victor,

Yes, If I revert back to the version before I changed anything, everything works but I have no idea how as 2/4 people that are getting the round robin don't actually exist but everyone in my team is actually getting tickets from the round robin with no problems.

Thanks,

Logan G

@Logan Graham - apologies, I have re-read this:

24 minutes ago, Logan Graham said:

when I set the owner to one of my engineers it is reverting back to a no longer existent user once I click off.

Ignore my previous advice, I just understood now what you meant... this is when you try to do this on the task... what process you are trying to change and to what user/engineer?

Its a auto task Assigment and im trying to change the owner to nick from nelson but If i change it to nick using the auto I get failures, I also get errors when I change the auto task to add a member from ralf to me

This is the error I get on Tickets if I try to change any part of the process

Xmlmc method invocation failed for BPM invocation node 's1/flowcode-0930b117-55ab-4646-2016-cde068e1dae0': 0200 apps memberAddReqMember FlowCode Exception (com.hornbill.servicemanager...

It also does not go to the round robin when I get this error.

Just to note, I have had another department processor mention that when he changes someone in one of his processes it is not going to the member he selects it seems to save as the member but that member does not get notified it is still only notifying the previous one.

Thanks,

Logan G