Removing Time from Date/Time Custom Fields Displayed in Emails

SJEaton

Hi

I'm using Custom 21 and Custom 22 for a couple of dates and just have the Field Types as Date Control. However when these dates pull into an auto email it also displays the time (see test example attached) and I do not want the time to show in this instance.  How do I remove it as obviously using 'Date Control' rather than 'Date & Time Control' doesn't seem to work? 

Thanks

Sam

Capture.PNG

@SJEaton ah, yes, you did mention the field type is date control... I assume this is how you have it in PCF? And I assume during PCF you only select a date (as it is a date control), right? And yet it seems the data is stored as date/time... just to make sure I get this right...

• 2 weeks later...

@SJEaton apologies for the delays on this one. The reason why the value captured via PCF using a date control only (no time) has the time displayed when used (for example in an email) is because the field used to store this value is a date/time field type. The only way I can think of to overcome this scenario and only have the date displayed would be to convert this date/time value to date only using an integration node.

Hi @Victor, just confirming the time has now disappeared so that's good. I've obviously now got the usual thing where the date is displaying 2018/06/01 so I will need to do the usual date conversion nodes to sort this but hopefully all is fine. Thanks

Sam