I have a problem with my account

@Sarah Arrindell if a user tries to log in several times unsuccessfully, the account gets temporarily suspended. Is your account still suspended, does the issue still occur? The events logs show the system was unable to validate the credentials which indicates a wrong username and/or password...

My username is SArrindell and I had changed my password to see if that was the issue but it didn't work. Maybe it wasn't saving my new password. I have just reset it again and now it is working!!! Did you do anything? 

I was getting a mismatch earlier. It kept saying I was suspended when I wasn't. 

2 minutes ago, Sarah Arrindell said:

Did you do anything?

No. I am not even able to since we don't have credentials for your instance.

1 minute ago, Sarah Arrindell said:

now when I login as me (SArrindell) it logs into my colleagues account

What is your colleague account? Are you aware of changes you made to your account (sarrindell) this morning around 09:30? (it looks like teh email address was changed) Was it yourself?

1 minute ago, Victor said:

No. I am not even able to since we don't have credentials for your instance.

What is your colleague account? Are you aware of changes you made to your account (sarrindell) this morning around 09:30? (it looks like teh email address was changed) Was it yourself?

I didn't think I did. I did reset his password. Weird but I guess we can put this down to user error :-) x

• Victor changed the title to I have a problem with my account
12 minutes ago, Sarah Arrindell said:

My colleagues account had my username in their email field.

Then this is what I have seen in the logs happening at 09:30 this morning and this is why the authentication failed... My bad I misread the log entry I thought the changes were made on your account but not his/her (amancini)

12 minutes ago, Sarah Arrindell said:

I found the issue.

Happy to hear is sorted then ;) 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...