Report Query for Breached ticket

Joyce

Hi,

I am trying to create a report which shows owners of the ticket at the time of breach.

Any idea of a  query to do this? it should  select reference ID, owner, Resolve by and team.

Thanks

Regards,

Joyce

@Lyonel, ok.

I am trying to do a measure for count of Incidents per month, which were re-assigned after breaching. This is the query I have, I am getting zero value:

h_requesttype ='Service Request' and (h_status = 'status.resolved' OR h_status = 'status.closed') AND h_pk_reference IN(SELECT h_request_id FROM h_itsm_request_team_assignment WHERE h_previous_team_id != 'No previous team' AND h_previous_team_id != h_team_id GROUP BY h_request_id HAVING COUNT(h_request_id) >= 2) AND (h_itsm_request_team_assignment.h_assignment_timestamp > h_itsm_requests.h_fixby)

What Am I doing wrong, as there are some ticket re-assigned after breach.

@Lyonel, ok.

I am trying to do a measure for count of Incidents per month, which were re-assigned after breaching. This is the query I have, I am getting zero value:

h_requesttype ='Service Request' and (h_status = 'status.resolved' OR h_status = 'status.closed') AND h_pk_reference IN(SELECT h_request_id FROM h_itsm_request_team_assignment WHERE h_previous_team_id != 'No previous team' AND h_previous_team_id != h_team_id GROUP BY h_request_id HAVING COUNT(h_request_id) >= 2) AND (h_itsm_request_team_assignment.h_assignment_timestamp > h_itsm_requests.h_fixby)

What Am I doing wrong, as there are some ticket re-assigned after breach.

Any Thoughts @Lyonel