Copy SLA Setup to another Service including Rules

Martyn Houghton

Having a large number of Services and a growing number of different Service Level Agreements (SLA) where we need to add both different targets and escalation processes, it would really help save a lot of manual effort, it there was the ability to copy the Service Level Agreement setting from one Service to another or even better select a number of destination Services in one go.

In terms of settings this would need to include linked Service Levels and the Rules.

At the moment I updating about 40 Services where I am having to manually add each new Service Level Agreement and add the Rules, service by service, when the changes are identical for all the services in question.

Cheers

Martyn

@James Ainsworth

The earlier post relates to copying the Service Level Agreement entity itself, where as this requirement is at the Service Level, where we would like to be able to copy the whole Service Level Agreement configuration of the Service, i.e. the rules and the linked Service Level Agreements to one or more destination Services.

Cheers

Martyn