Close all linked tickets

J_Tamburrini

Morning all,

We have just closed a PM with 30+ linked IR's but the Child tickets ( the IR's) remain open and have not been updated with the case notes

we have got round the issue by closing down the cases collectively using the new resolve all in "Actions"

I assume this is something i'm missing in the app settings that allows the PM to close all linked IR's

Guest Mohamed

Hi @J_Tamburrini

Thanks for that, I'll try and get some one from the development team to have a look at the issue and see what's going on
In the mean time, glad the "Actions" feature was of help :)

Regards

Mohamed

Guest Mohamed

@J_Tamburrini

Our development team has tried to investigate the issue mentioned but could not replicate it
Just to confirm, which version of Service Manager are you on?

Regards

Mohamed

Hi Mohamed,

The issue still persists

when we raise a problem and link IR's to the PM it seems that if you close/resolve the Problem the linked/child calls don't close down with it.

Can you offer any advise as to what might be needed in order for this to work.

Guest Mohamed

Hi @J_Tamburrini

This is a bit of an an development.
Does the issue only occur when its a Problem request or is it regardless of request type? 

Would you be able to possibly provide full replication steps to help find the issue.
Also, just out of curiosity, have you completely cleared your browser cache, refreshed and tried to resolve / close the multiple tickets?

Regards

Mohamed