Selecting Known Error as a Request Type using the New Request goes funny

samwoo

Hi,

I have the following PCF that points the requests in the right direction based on the Request Type when "Raise New" is clicked:
593678d238991_Newrequestpcf.png.8196af7a543f7a3b11f2d5552a70de0a.png

When I choose Known Error in the list it takes me to this PCF
593678ec7e421_knownerrorpcf.png.313e058cf77ea9c76ffa22f455aef5e1.png

But this is what I see on the forms when clicking on Known Error and pressing next... the Known Error is completely messed up:
5936790a2ee6e_KnownErrorSelection.png.0e8673d470cb2d4a0113c2e3145dde65.png

But all the other Request Types work fine.

When I use the Dropdown ->  Known Error, it works absolutely fine (pointing to the exact same PCF). It just doesn't work when clicking on "Raise New"

Please advise?

Samuel

@James Ainsworth

This is appearing on both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. And other users are experiencing the same thing only when selecting Known Error via Raise New.

@Victor
I wasn't sure if this was a defect or something I might have done wrong in the PCF. I will raise this on the Hornbill Portal. I guess I am so used to the forums.

Thanks,

Samuel

35 minutes ago, Victor said:

@samwoo there is no support email address... We have a support page on our website: https://www.hornbill.com/support/. Please use this If you need to raise an issue with our support desk.

Hi @Victor,

Ah I completely forgot about this! I need to add this to my shortcuts. (have a new Windows 10 laptop since I last used this).

Cheers,

Samuel

• Like 1