Moving parts of the BPM around

Stephen Hutchinson

Hi @Stephen Hutchinson

Thanks for the post, there is indeed a copy and paste option on the process designer.  If you select the nodes you want to copy, and then right click, you'll see options to copy nodes.   If you then go to the stage you want to copy them or cut them, and right click you will have a paste node option.

Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 13.56.16.png

Now having said that, i have just tested this and there does appear to be an issue, which i have asked a colleague to take a look at, as the pasting does not appear to be working :( once this is fixed i will paste back here, but this functionality is definitely provided (and great when it works :) )

Hope this is going to help going forwards

Steve 

Hi @Stephen Hutchinson

Just to update you here, the issue has been fixed and you can now cut / copy and paste nodes from stage to stage or between processes as described above. 

Looking at your example above, please also ensure that if you are moving nodes to another stage and you have stage checkpoints defined and in use, that you update the checkpoints in each of the Manage Current Stage settings to reflect what is now needed in the stage you moved the nodes from and too. 

Thanks

Steve