How to change the default template for emails within Mailboxes

EWA

Is there a way to change the default template to No Template permanently  , It seems that I can make the changes but this will only apply to the specific email and the change is not retain. 

image.thumb.png.2db6b0b31afbd35c1f4e112666099717.png

Keith,

you need to give me more details.. I'm not sure how I can highlight the template? I want to have the No Template option to be the default option 

@EWA
From the screenshot it appears that No Template is the default. You have the tick next to it. 

As for highlighting it you just hover the mouse over the template and then you will see the Tick .. If you click that Tick it becomes your default.  See the Attached Gif in which it shows changing default from No Template to Cloud and then from cloud to No Template

Kind Regards

EmailTemplate.gif

Keith... I can check the No template then confirm... and the correct template is applied.. Yet, when I create a new email the previous template is checked as default.. so basically I need to do the same step every single time I want to send an email.

@EWA
That's a little strange as clicking the Tick should set it to default for now and future emails (I tried it on 3 instances and 3 browsers and all worked as expected). Can you Press F12 switch to the network view and then replicate by Clicking the Tick against No Template.  In the Right hand side you will see the session/Mehtod=setApplicationOption (See below image). If you can post a screenshot of that it may highlight why its not saving

image.png

Kind Regards

I don't get the same reply as you

{
    "@status": true,
    "params": {
        "option": [
            {
                "key": "webapp.view.email.userPreferredTemplate",
                "type": "string",
                "overridden": false,
                "choices": [