Shortcut to Co-Workers page has inconsistent URL

I have encountered a strange bug on the new UI. I have three pages favourited: Request List, Co-Workers, & Assets. When I use Alt 2 to go to Co-workers, it seems to modify the URL to show as /oui-coworkers-new/. This doesn't happen when I click on it from either its usual place on the menu, or when I click directly from the Favourites menu. It also doesn't happen with either of the others. Re-ordering the favourites produces the same result, following Co-workers, not the second link. I've removed the favourite and re-added it, re-started the browser, etc, with no change.

Edge version is Version 122.0.2365.52, in case this is useful.

Hello @Peter Clough,

This is not a bug. Is a staging process that is used to separate new behaviour to old one. You will probably notice that although the link shows "oui-coworkers-new", the address once you click on that link will correct itself to "coworkers".

Although is quite technical, I hope you understand.

We will update this in the future.

Regards,

Daniel.

@Peter Clough,

Let me understand better the problem. When you click on the co-workers link that is in the Favourites it will take to the URL "https://live.hornbill.com/YOUR_INSTANCE/oui-coworkers-new/" instead of "https://live.hornbill.com/YOUR_INSTANCE/coworkers/" ?

Will the page work correctly? I mean, can you see the co-workers list?

What it should show in the browser is:

image.png

Thanks,

Daniel.

Yes, it takes me to the first of those and stopped, without further forwarding to /coworkers. I'd upload a screenshot but our network settings appear to prevent that unfortunately. The main portion of the screen is completely blank, though the top and sidebars are still present.