Time an hour behind on automated emails

Lee C

Hi All, wasnt sure where to post this!

I have a portal form that has a date and time control field on and once the form is submitted it automates an email out to a 3rd party, i put the times of 10 and 3 in and the email has changed it to an hour either side as below, im aware of the clock change recently, how can i solve this?

To note on the request questions it shows the correct time its only on the email that automates out from our service desk mailbox, my hornbill regional time is set to GMT London

image.png.e87412d8e3e37333c997cafaa352a194.png

Anyone any ideas on this as cant see why its doing it only on emails that automate out of the helpdesk mailbox when the date and time control field is used on capture forms, how can i get this time corrected?

I can see this is a common issue looking at previous posts.

If the screenshot is of an email that uses a Date field variable, then this will be because you have chosen not to format the date and are simply passing the database value, which is stored as UTC.

Information on formatting dates in email templates is on the Documentation Site.

Please note that "the email has changed it to an hour either side" is not correct - UTC does not change, it is the change between GMT/BST that causes this.

I see, i was using the date and time control field in a capture form and formatting the email template to use the custom field 21 and 22

This is a newb question how can i make my email template convert it to the regional/local time please  where custom 21 and 22 is? i can see on the document the modifier value but not sure how i should have it look in my template what i am using below 

image.png.99f9c7c5c0e95a1ed2bf8c438156dc18.png