Monitoring sessions query

Morning, following a meeting to develop a data protection impact assessment for our Hornbill instance, I've been looking at whether it's possible to check who's logged in and what records people have accessed so we have an audit trail (still looking to see if this info is available anywhere), but I've just noticed in the Monitor Sessions area, that we have an anonymousGuest logged in currently to the Customer Portal. We don't use the Customer Portal, only the Employee one. Is this normal? If so, could you explain why it's appearing please? I'm sure when I've looked in here before that I've never noticed it, but it's not something I look at often.

If it's not normal, I'll raise a support ticket to get it checked, as it raises some security concerns.

image.thumb.png.dc74d256aa3341c70a95b66542ba1199.png

The "customer" account is a System account that manages the Customer Portal - this is not an account that can be directly interacted with and will always have an open session while there is any activity on the Customer Portal - even if this is just that someone has accessed the login screen, for example.